Problems logging into accounts

working now, received the following email explanation

You can now access the app as normal

You may have had trouble accessing our app earlier due to a problem experienced by our technology provider. This has now been resolved, and we have been notified they are no longer experiencing availability issues.

You should now be able to access the Tide app, as well as any other apps that were affected.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you continue to experience this problem, please reach out to our team.

Regards,
Team Tide

Not for me still down when did you get the email?

Still having problems, Un-installed app then re-installed, completed security after numerous attampts.
Now get message additional checks required. In meantime Tide set me new re-activation code but cant enter it anywhere because still get additionalchecks required.
Kevin

Yer that’s what I am getting

Hello @kevnesbitt @Jamescou

We can see that your account recovery applications have been approved successfully.

Let us know if anything else comes up.

Regards,
Borislav

What ever next. An app you can’t use on an online only bank. But it’s not Tides fault.

What do Tide actually do themselves. You don’t provide the cards, you don’t have a banking licence, you don’t hold any funds. You don’t issue BBL, you don’t respond to customers issues for days.

As much as I can see you just take a percentage of transaction for doing nothing

I cannot make the App work on my iPhone.
I am just getting a ghosted version of the Security Code entry screen, and it will not let me do anything.
It has been like this for at least 1 day now.

Is it broken?
How soon will it be mended?

John

Solved.

I tried re-starting my 'phone, and that cured it.

John

Hi there @CfL

I’m glad to hear that such a simple step was able to sort out the issue for you - if you do encounter any kind of technical error with the app, please don’t hesitate to contact the team at hello@tide.co, so they can assist you.

Regards,
Obi

Active account installation login