Pre-Approved bounce back loan

Hi Valentine,

Does Tide have an update regarding BBLS following on from last Friday?
When do we know if we are approved or not?
Have you started awarding the loan to your customers at all?

I believe these are important questions that require genuine answers.

Thank you

Hi all,

We understand that this is an extremely difficult time for small business owners and that Bounce Back Loans are of paramount importance to you and your business. Please rest assured that the team is working tirelessly to deliver them to as many members as possible as fast as possible.

We will be sharing more information in the coming days but there are a few points that I wanted to address:

We have an initial limit on the amount of money we are able to lend as Bounce Back Loans from the British Business Bank. This means that we cannot lend to all members in need of support from the Bounce Back Loan Scheme at once. To deliver this funding quickly and efficiently we will take a phased approach to lending.

Once we have reached our initial limit on the amount we can lend through the Bounce Back Loan Scheme we will work with the British Business Bank to increase it. This is likely to cause a delay in lending.

You can see if you’re eligible for a Bounce Back Loan here .

In regards to timeline, the team are working hard with the British Business Bank to start delivering Bounce back Loans from this week and we will give more information as soon as we’re able to.

Thank you for your patience,
Valentine

This is s joke

I’m one of those paying that …They’re not replying to us either :frowning:

What premium or plus fee

Not sure if you’re asking what level of membership i have…in which case its Premium… the response times are dreadful and its the same copied and pasted information that theyre posting everywhere when they do reply.

Or what premium and plus are, if its that. Then check your app and they’re should be a section to upgrade your account.

Hi Valentine

Please can you let people know if they have not been pre approved so that they can make better business decisions and go seek help somewhere else. At the moment, we are all waiting in hope and this does not help our Businesses.

Hmm really … I am sure you are a plant by Tide to shut us all up.

Valentine is not replying to anyone… not worth even trying in my opinion… I have given up

Hell no! Tides screwing me over the same as everyone else.

Any update yet tide
Why seek approval if you are not letting anyone apply ? Its my understanding this is a goverment backed loan for all businesses so why not let the businesses apply ?

Hi all,

After reading all your messages and feedback I have written a new post here which I hope will address all your questions.

If you still have questions, please reply to that thread directly and we’ll do our best to address them as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Valentine

closed #33