Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Hi everyone,
Just trying to see how many of us members have been successful in securing a bbl from Tide ??
6 weeks in now and just trying to get a understanding of speed of deliverance, so l can try and work out timescales with my position in the waitlist…
Stay safe
Thanks

• created

Jun '20
  • last reply

Jun '20

replies

views

users

I think my business has waited over 8 weeks since we filled in the BBL application, I heard nothing from TIDE since, I have written to them on the App, no response there either. I am in the catering business and are supposed to open on the 4th of July and I desperately need the money, I feel completely let down by this bank.

on the 19th May i join the waiting list and I’m still waiting :frowning:

I joined the list on the 11th of may when the initial email came out to register interest. Confirmation back 13 minutes later and I’ve not heard anything.

Hi all,

I understand you are eager for us to share an update about BBL, rest assured that we will as soon as we have news.

Since we got accredited for the Bounce Back Loan Scheme, we sent 15 BBL emails to members on our waitlist, shared 8 blog posts and 52 FAQs as well as updating our social community, to keep our members updated - we’ll continue communicating regularly with you.

@Deslola, have you reached out to our Member Support via the in-app chat? The team is available 24/7 and is working hard to get back to all our members as quickly as possible. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to them.

Thank you for your patience,
Valentine