PIN blocked for nearly a week!

safetyandsecurity
disputes
payments

I accidently blocked my card as put my personal PIN in. This was on Tuesday and nearly a week later my card is still blocked!

I cannot use my card in any physical environment and keep being told to wait 24 hours for block to be lifted. Days later no further on and I have urgent physical payments to make.

It seems to be a separate team to usual customer service team but surely it’s doesn’t take days on end to resolve. If that was the case why wasn’t a new card ordered as would have had it by now

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. I escalated your case to the relevant team and explained the situation. They’ll get back to you on the in-app message thread you have in regard to this issue to discuss this further.
I hope the case can be resolved asap and just let me know here if further assistance is needed.

Best regards,
Zoe

Hi Zoe

Still no response apart from it’s with another team. Surely it would be easier to send me a new card. Would have had by now

Hi there @blue_star

We’ll definitely check in with the team to find a solution for you as soon as possible.

Thank you for being patient with us!

Regards,
Obi