Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Hi

I applied for a TIDE Business Account on 23rd June 2020 and received a reply saying it could take up to 72 hours due to a high increase of applications for the BBL.

That time has now passed and I am still waiting for correspondence from you as to what is happening with my application.

This is not the level of customer service I would expect for customers especially potential new customers, but this appears to be quite a common theme in the chat regarding lack of communication.

Would someone please contact me ASAP to discuss my application?

Kind regards

Richard

• created

Jun '20
  • last reply

Jul '20

replies

views

users

Hello @rstreet,

Could you please confirm your company name so we can look into this for you as soon as possible?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Obi

Hi Obi

I applied for the business account in just my name, R Street, as I will be freelancing in tutoring maths and English.

The information I had was that I did not need a business name and could just use my name.

I hope this helps and that I hear from you ASAP.

Kind regards

Richard

Thank you for confirming @rstreet

I can see that your application is with our Onboarding team. We have had a lot of applications come in so it will take longer than usual for the team to get back to you. I’ve let them know about this, so they can reach out to you as soon as they possibly can.

Regards,
Obi