Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

We closed our Tide business account what is now 3 weeks ago, (it was 9 days when I first raised this issue).

We have been issued two refunds for purchases made via PayPal which used the Tide business debit card for the original payments.

As per PayPal’s help section (https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/my-refund-is-completed,-where-is-my-money-faq3954 1) we are advised to contact yourselves in order to resolve this issue and have these funds transferred.

Unfortunately, we have received no response or acknowledgement after four emails and five in-app messages over a period of two weeks.

Please can someone finally assist?

• created

Jun '20
  • last reply

Jun '20

views

users

link

Hi there, @tspncalcio

Thank you for reaching out about this, I’ve just replied to your emails so I can assist you with this.

Regards,
Obi