Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

I have contacted support via the app over an hour ago and still not received a reply.

This morning I have tried to make payments from my account but continuously receive the message ‘your payment was unable to be completed’ after using touch id or my pin code. I have also tried to issue an internal transfer between accounts but I then received a message saying ‘there is a temporary lock on my transfers as I’ve overrun my account limits’. I have checked my account limits within the app and I am well below them, which makes sense given the current situation with COVID-19 I haven’t used the account as much.

Could someone please get back to me as I am now getting very concerned about my account.

• created

May '20
  • last reply

May '20

views

users

Hello @Maestro,

Thank you for the heads up.

Can you let us know your company name so we can get someone from the team to get back to you ?

Thank you in advance.