Payment on Hold! Causign SERIOUS issues

I have made a payment to a solicitor for the purchase of a companies assets. This payment should have cleared on Friday.

I have read on here that payment over £125,000 all get checked manually - but my payment was no where near that amount.

The system said that the payment needed verification when I processed it.

I also have an ‘inbox message’ saying that I may need to provide some document to help verify the payment, but they didn’t say what or ask for anything.

I have checked my email, checked my spam folder, and even added their domain to a whitelist to make sure I don’t miss anything.

I am trying to get in touch with them - I have sent multiple messages but I am now just getting ignored - no response.

The delay in this transaction is causing serious issues. Does anyone have any tips as to what I can do to resolve this?

Best wishes and thanks.

Hello @hanshaws,

Thank you for getting in touch and sorry for the delay in our reply on this thread.

We can see that our relevant team contacted you on Wednesday regarding the matter and case looks to be resolved.

Please let us know if you should require any further assistance or have questions.

Regards,
Borislav

I am having this exact issue. I actually only want to transfer money between accounts but apparently my account has now been locked for a security check. NO HELP is available. I am Astonished at the terrible customer service and now am looking for somewhere else to put my money. A business account should not be so limited.

Hello @juliab13,

We are truly sorry for the delay in getting back to you here.

Could you please let me know if the case has been resolved?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Borislav