Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

A very regular client paid me and showed evidence of the bank transfer on November 25th. I contacted Tide a week later to explain that the money hadn’t arrived. Since then I keep messaging . I’ve been told ‘its being looked at by a dedicated team’.

I am now worried about a number of invoices that are outstanding. Nobody will get back to me with anything more than a robotic holding line. Can someone in seniority please call me to discuss how this gets resolved immediately. I have no confidence in the bank to process some significant transactions I am expecting.

1 month later

Hello @9warrenj,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and sorry for the delay in getting back to you here on our Community page.

We can see that our dedicated team has been constantly in touch with you via e-mail and via the in-app chat.

They are currently looking into the case and will get back to you shortly.

Let us know if anything else comes up!

Regards,
Borislav