Payment held, security checks

I tried making a transfer and i have a message stating we need to do further checks. I am absolutely vexed about this.

I had 48 hours to make this payment. This payment needs to reach the other end by tomorrow 10am. I will be fined and have my account restricted which will affect my business. I’m so angry about this.

Can someone please sort this mess out. This is my money and i need to earn a living. You are affecting my livelihood by placing this restriction on my account.

Thanks

I have sent and recieved over 10 messages trying to sort this mess out.

Its my money and yet i cant transfer it

I advise anyone to seriously consider other business accounts as it will affect your business and livelihood as it has mine.

Hi there,

We’re sorry to hear about your concerns and apologise that we missed your message here.

If a transaction is temporarily paused, it’s because we needed to conduct some security checks on your account. Tide conducts checks on inbound and outbound payments to protect our members as well as the integrity of our payments network. More details about our security can be found here: https://www.tide.co/safety-security/

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause for you and your business and aim to complete our security checks as quickly as possible. We are able to complete the majority of checks within a few hours during weekdays, however, in some rare cases, the process may take a little longer.

If you have this problem again, please do not hesitate to contact us at hello@tide.co and I will make sure the relevant team is aware of this immediately if you haven’t received an e-mail from them. Of course, in light of these difficulties, we will be in touch with you further soon.

Thank you once again for getting in touch with us and I wish you every success ahead!

ive had the same issue and cannot wait for the security checks…
Can the payment be cancelled?
This is the 2nd time this has happened so im going back to the high street where the service is much better and you can speak to someone on the phone 24/7!

Hi @BayCity,

Kindly note that after the checks are done you need to re-initiate the payment, so in that case there is no need of the payment to be cancelled.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

I want to return the funds back that i transferred in from my personal bank account, will this be held for security checks also?