Payment blocked for security reasons urgent

I’m trying to make an urgent payment but it’s been blocked for security reasons. I specially messaged a few days before to make sure it would be ok and was assured it would be. Nobody from support is answering my message, I need this payment to go through urgently for my business.

Hello Laurie,

Thank you so much for raising this to our attention and apologies for the delay in response. My name is David from the Member Support team and I am going to be assisting you.

I can confirm that a member of the respective team has been in touch with you regarding the attempted payment. We apologise that your payment could not be processed immediately.

UK financial regulation requires us to verify information from time to time to ensure we remain compliant and our members’ accounts are safe.

More details about our security can be found here: https://www.tide.co/safety-security/. We understand your concern and we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I can see that you’ve left our team another message in regards to the payment, so I will reply to that in the existing thread that you have with them right away!

Warmest regards,

David

closed #3

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.