Paused account 2

setupandaccess

My account has been blocked or paused for a little while now however i have given them all requested details i have messaged them and its been 3 days and no time frame just the generic bullshit from Kristina my colleague is due payment and i have told them that i have debt collectors advancing to my business and they are still in the back office wanking about or doing there botox fillers high street banks does not treat people like this and tide is a bank same principle like every other bank but they are never reall supportive. By the time they reply back i will most likely have collectors taken goods. But i will be making a compliment to the ombudsman and Irwin mitchell LLP asap

Hi @Tmac,

Thanks for drawing this to our attention and we apologise for the delay in response. We are actively upscaling our number of Member Support Agents to meet increasing demand from our member base, so we’re confident that we can offer you a great standard of service moving forward and all queries will be attended to as soon as possible for our members’ convenience.

I’ve located your case and have left you a message in-app chat. Rest assured, any transfer attempts to a closed/frozen account will have the payment bounce back to the sender.

I hope this helps and should you have any further feedback or questions regarding your account, please reply to the existing thread in the application or contact our team at hello@tide.co - assistance is just a message away!do let me know if there’s anything else I can assist you with.

Best wishes,

David

closed #3

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.