Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Hi - been trying for 5 days

two different android devices

mounted the tablet to avoid any shaking but not ‘scanning’

Hi there, @Bobb

I’ve just sent you a message with the details of one of our teams that should be able to help you with this.

Regards,
Obi

Hi

Currently trying to verify an account but I am also unable to scan my Passport using an android phone.
Suggesting using a photo driving licence instead is not possible as I do not have one.
Can you please resolve this issue

I same same issue.
Unable to Scan passport
Company name : Tresor Services LLP

I’m having the same problem, trying to open an account before 30/Jul (that’s tomorrow!) to qualify to a promotion, it doesn’t scan the passport. I don’t have a driver licence or any other form of ID. Android 8 phone. Thank you

Hello @srw2405 @Beab

Thank you for joining the discussion.

Could you please provide me with the Company names associated with your applications?

I will then escalate this to our relevant team with priority.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Borislav

Thank you @Beab and @dcol7 ! I have escalated the matter with urgency on behalf of my coworker Borislav!

Meanwhile, if you’re still having difficulties with the scan, please ensure the following:

• not obscure any part of the photo page of the passport especially any machine-readable text
  • in a well-lit room, this needs to be bright but not to the extent that there is glare reflecting from your document
  • holding your device carefully so that the app can capture a clear, stable image.
  • holding the device in such a way that ensures the corners of the document are within the capture region of the screen within your app

Additionally, you can try:

• to capture this using your front-facing camera if you are having ongoing difficulties
  • to attempt submission of an alternative form of ID

I hope this helps!

1 month later

I am also not able to scan my documents. Please contact me, company name: Suppa Group Ltd.

Hello @jjf,

Thank you for contacting us.

Our member support team just contacted you via e-mail. They will work with you until this is fully resolved.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Borislav

Still happening - is there any prospect of this EVER being sorted out? Prospective customers have been complaining about this for over a year and it doesn’t bode well for the reliability of the service you offer…
Passport on a matt black background, well-lit at an oblique angle with no reflections or flare, tried framing just the holographic page and both “picture” pages, 'phone steadied physically, no shadows - app uninstalled and reinstalled twice, still DOES NOT WORK. I’ll try again a couple more times, if it doesn’t work I may choose another bank for my business account, the pleasant young lady I spoke to on the help line had no other suggestions…

Hello @Hopefuldave,

We are sorry to hear about the experienced inconvenience.

Could you please confirm your company name so we can follow up and prioritize the case?

Looking forward to your reply!

So have I. APPALLING customer service, never got in contact after first reply.

Hi there @Beab

I’ve had a look and I’m afraid I wasn’t able to find any communication from you on our end. Could you let me know the name of your business or the email that you used to contact us?

I’d be happy to look into it and get back to you more quickly.

Regards,
Obi

2 months later

Hi can someone help me please? I’m having the same scanning problems, I’ve been trying to scan my passport all day with no luck at all.
Business and a called glistennglowaromas.
Thank you!

Hello @GG2020,

Thank you for contacting us.

Our support team contacted you via e-mail and will work with you until the case is fully resolved.

Please do let us know if you should require any further assistance,

Regards,
Borislav

10 days later
3 months later

closed Feb 5

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.