Welcome to the community
IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!
Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.
5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more
Hello @muneeb1997! I’m sorry that you are facing difficulties. Could you please provide me with more details about that?
Also, please ensure the following:
- not obscure any part of the photo page of the passport especially any machine-readable text
- in a well-lit room, this needs to be bright but not to the extent that there is glare reflecting from your document
- holding your device carefully so that the app can capture a clear, stable image.
- holding the device in such a way that ensures the corners of the document are within the capture region of the screen within your app
Additionally, you can try:
- to capture this using your front-facing camera if you are having ongoing difficulties
- to attempt submission of an alternative form of ID
I hope this helps!
Can you verify my identity manually.
I have attached my passport Scan image and sent from my account email that is [email protected]
I have followed all your provided guidelines but still the same issue.
The app is not scanning and mobile is new and just purchased recently.
I have took care all about your about provided guidelines.
Is it possible that you can do it manually if i sent you a passport.
There is an issue from your system as scanner is not responding.
Neither its capturing the passport.
I hold so many times
applied many conditions…
follow your guidelines but still .
Hi there @muneeb1997
Thank you for getting back to us on this!
Unfortunately, we won’t be able to make the verification manually. If you’re still encountering these issues, I’d recommend that you reach out to the onboarding support team at 02038932915, they might be able to assist you further!
Hi there @Candb
You can always contact the Onboarding support team on the same number I provided above - they’ll help you out to the best of their ability.
Bear in mind they’re available during regular working hours.
Thank you for getting in touch.
Could you please confirm if you have been in touch with our on-boaridng team via the mobile number provided above?
Looking forward to your reply.