Opening account and no replies

Hello

I’m not sure how to contact to get a reply from Tide, but on two separate Tide account (in-app) chats, your colleagues have stopped replying to me.
I tried to open a new account for Rock One Rooms Ltd. After some debate I received a note confirming you could not give me an account due to the type of business activity. When I checked the terms supplied the business activities listed on the ‘not allowed’ list did not include mine. I challenged the decision several times and got no reply.
I then tried to contact on one of my other accounts in app chat, (Rock One Properties Ltd) and again after some discussion, your colleague have stopped replying to me!
Please please can someone actually reply to me and please can you just set up my new bank account!
Martyn

Hi Martin,

We do apologise for the inconvenience with attempting to open a new account with us and we are very sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

We pride ourselves on delivering unparalleled customer service so we’re disappointed this was not the case for you.

I can see that an agent from the on-boarding team has approved this morning for you.

Once again we do apologise for the inconvenience and we are glad that we got this resolved!