Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Hi - I also got same problem. This company forces you to use an App which is useless and does not work

Hello and thank you for contacting us. @Vrh7089,

Could you please provide us the company name associated with your Tide application so we can look into this further?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Borislav

Thank you for getting in touch, @stucgee.

From what I can see you have been contacted by our on-boarding team.

Please let me know if you are still facing issues with account creation, I will be happy to assist.

Regards,
Borislav

8 days later

The app does not work on an iPad. The screen image is slanted 90 degrees to one side if you use a keyboard on your iPad. So you can’t use the app on an iPad with a keyboard.

Secondly, the app won’t allow you to progress beyond page 3 or 4 (I gave up trying so don’t have it open). The app just leaves you ‘hanging’ with no way of completing the page or going forward to the next page or back.

Thirdly the absence of access to human s to help you open an account is a major obstacle snd is absurd. Don’t waste money on tv adverts, just help people to open an account. If this is what it is like trying to open account, what’s it going to be like trying to manage an account.

Or is tide making it impracticable to open an ordinary account so must pay £50 pm for the upgraded account to be allowed to speak with a human for help.

Hi @Mike42,
Thank you for reaching out and I’m sorry for the delay in our response here.

I can see that our Member Support team has responded to your email with more information on our onboarding process and how to get in touch with our team who can guide you through the process over the phone.

Should you need any assistance with contacting the team or have any further questions, don’t hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,
Zoe

Hello @Janosrestas,

Thank you for contacting us.

We can see that our relevant team provided you with the full information regarding the matter.

If you have any further queries, please refer to their thread.

Regards,
Borislav

This topic will close 3 months after the last reply.