Not worth having account

I opened this account with lot of expectation as what I could gather from website. I was very disappointed with the way the service is provided and the negligence showed towards the customer.

Firstly there are very often scheduled maintainance without any prior notification where your inbound and trasnfers are stuck. This goes for over 2 days. My important payments were missed due to this and I had to pay late fees plus my business reputation is impacted.

I was expecting inbound payments into my account. When I could not see the credits I raised it with customer service. It turned out that without informing me or any notice my account was blocked and I was told compliance review is in place. On asking confirmation on my payments being rejected by TIDE no answer was given. The debit card doesn’t work on lot of merchant including Apple pay and Android pay. The customer service through messages simply doesn’t work

I would highly recommend to stay away from this account.

Hi Krish,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community. I am really sorry to hear of your bad experience.

While we can’t discuss the status of your account here, we do believe our team have been in touch via a private channel to further assist you.

We conduct regular reviews of our members’ accounts and documentation for compliance purposes, and in certain cases we may need to ask for additional information. We understand that this can be frustrating, however we must ensure at all times that we comply with regulations and take our members security seriously.

In regards to scheduled maintenance, we always update our members via this dedicated community post as well as on Twitter and via the app.

Please don’t hesitate to get back in touch via the in-app chat or hello@tide.co if you have any questions regarding the status of your account. Our team would be happy to assist you!

Valentine