Not Received Three Payments In Weeks

payments

I have had paid into my account three payments from three different business over a month ago.
Its now been over a month and i haven’t received any of the payments.
I have been promised multiple times for these payments, most recent was 11th Dec 2020 and then 14th dec 2020 and 18th dec 2020 I need this money!!! You are not allowed to hold this money without a legitimate reason which TIDE have failed to tell me. Each time I have been PROMISED that it will hIt my account that day- most recent being last Friday!

I am severely unwell and so is my partner over this. We have become consumed with stress , ill health and now in debt with behind direct debits and failed payments.

We will go to the financial ombudsman after making a compliant today as we have been advised by our financial advisor.
We want our money and you need tell us where it is. This is an appalling service and failing to tell customers why you are keeping funds illegal not to mention that promising us the money and saying three times ‘its on the payment run for today’.
We need answers and our money that is rightly ours.

Hello @rsingh127,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this and sorry for the delay in getting back to you here.

We can see that the case has been followed up by our dedicated team and has been treated with the highest priority.

They are looking forward to your update.

Please let us know if anything else comes up in the meantime.

Regards,
Borislav