Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

I had a problem with a false payment that was taken from my account, I contacted support via the in app chat, I was then asked for proof which I provided.

Now on the 21st I have asked for an update twice on the chat and not received a single response from tide, it is becoming beyond a joke at this point as this is an urgent matter.

• created

Sep '20
  • last reply

Sep '20

replies

views

users

Thanks for chasing this up @ChaseNetworx

Depending on the individual situation, the disputes team might need more time to look into the matter, but I’ll be bringing this matter up to their attention so they can get back to you as soon as possible.

I completely understand that a situation like this can be very concerning, we’ll do everything we can to assist.

Regards,
Obi

Hi Obi,

Thanks for that, I was just expecting tide to at least give their customers an update to let me know that instead of silence.
But thanks for chasing it up anyway

No problem at all,

I expect that you’ll be hearing from the team shortly.

Regards,
Obi