No response

I was in the middle of setting up an account, I was asked to send in more details. I couldn’t do this straight away as I was working but I did send everything over as requested a couple of day later. I sent the items over 3 days ago but haven’t heard anything back

Hi Lisa,

I’m really sorry for the slow reply. We’ve been receiving a lot of new applications as well as a lot more messages than normal for the past week which is why it’s taking us longer to reply to some messages. Rest assured that the team is working 24/7 to get back to our members as quickly as possible.

I have flagged this with our on-boarding team and they will be in touch as soon as possible to assist you with your account application.

Thank you for your patience,
Valentine

I sent a payment at 4:32pm on 29/05/20 and my payment still hasn’t arrived the following day, i looked online to see if tide was suffering maintenace but there wasnt no info about it online
ive contacted the in app support multiple times since yesterday and haven’t had no response can someone please tell me what’s going as this is not acceptable
my companys name Is (cx communication)

Hi @damian.cx2019,

We will allocate the communication and assign an agent to assist you further.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.