Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

A week later from sending a message via the app regarding tide returning payment from a customer which is needed of course at this time, this is appalling customer service. If your only point of contact is meaning via the app I don’t understand why not one person can respond to something pretty urgent… why reject incoming funds and also why have you rejected a direct debit we have tried to set up?
Currently applying for another business bank account… alarm bells are ringing here with the lack of urgency and slack, sloppy customer service from Tide.

• created

May '20
  • last reply

May '20

replies

views

users

Hey @BecksChan_88,

I’m sorry to hear about this and for the delay you have experienced in hearing back from us. Since we were accredited for the Bounce Back Loan Scheme we have received way more messages than usual.

Rest assured that the team is working 24/7 to get back to all our members as fast as possible.

Could you please confirm your company name so I can ask our Member Support team to follow up and further assist you with this?

Thank you for your patience.
Valentine

Hello, I’m getting a quicker response on this public chat over the personal help chat… interesting…

Yes company name Harbour Scenic.

Thanks for confirming, the team will get back to you as soon as they can.

Thanks for your patience,
Valentine