No response to in app query messages

Hi have sent several urgent messages regarding a bank transfer from Friday morning and have had no response. Is there a number I can call or can Tide call me to discuss? Very frustrating not getting a reply.

The transfer I sent on Friday has not arrived. I am assuming Tide have held this… I now need the transfer cancelled ASAP!!!

No reply on this help forum either… This is ridiculous

Hi there Ryan,

Could you please confirm your company name so we can look into the matter and contact you as soon as possible?

Thank you in advance!

Detailing solutions Ltd. I need to know we’re this money has gone and if its on hold with tide I want it cancelled and my money credited back

Detailing solutions Ltd. I need this money returned ASAP

I need this money back today or I will be raising a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman

I am also getting no response at all from Tide. I cannot work out what is going on. I am chasing a missing payment which should have been in my account since 12 May and yet nobody at Tide will call me or even acknowledge my messages. They have replied to others on this forum but not me. I cannot understand why customers would be treated like this.

I managed to get a response yesterday after threatening about the financial Ombudsman. I messaged Audrey from Tide community and had a response on the app within the hour. Try that… It is a terrible way to be running a bank and when businesses reply on small payment not arriving in or even out of the account it causes great stress. Tide really need to sort this out.

Hi both,

I wanted to follow up and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

As you may know we have recently been accredited to deliver Bounce Back Loans and, as a result, we’re experiencing a very high volume of messages. The team is trying to get back to all our members as fast as we can but I am sorry it took us longer than normal to get back to you.

I know the team have been in touch with you on private channels to further assist you with your queries. Don’t hesitate to get back to them if you require further assistance.

Thanks,
Valentine

I am still chasing were my money is. The other bank which did not receive the payment have raised an investigation but tide have not be able to help me at all. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

tide show me that money left my accou t but if it hasn’t received, we’re has it went. I am very angry at this service and want my money back now.

Hi @Ryanjdp,

I’m sorry you’re having trouble with this.

I have asked our Member Support team to follow up and assist you with this.

As you know we’re experiencing a very high volume of messages at the moment which is why there’s a delay. They’ll be in touch as soon as they can.

Thanks for your patience,
Valentine

closed #12

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.