No response to e-mails again

We have been e-mailing you regarding an ongoing issue, but we are now receiving no response. This is the same problem we experienced when we initially reported the issue to you via e-mail, as nobody responded to us and we ultimately had to contact you through the forum.

Please could somebody give this matter their attention and provide a response to our e-mails.

Hi @WDG, thank you for reaching out to the community team and we are sorry to hear this.

I can see that our Complaints team have tried to get in touch with you this afternoon in regards to your query.

If you could either schedule a call or reply to my colleague, we will try and resolve your query as soon as possible.

Many thanks,
Nick

Good evening,

Thank you for your response.

We have not received any e-mails.

If you could please get somebody to respond to our e-mails as soon as possible. Our latest e-mail was 2nd October 2019 at 15:05 and contains the thread of previous e-mails.

Thank you.

Good evening,

We have still not received an e-mail response?

Please give this matter your attention without further unnecessary delay.

Thank you.

Good afternoon @WDG, apologies for the delayed response.

I can see that my colleague sent you an email with the address associated with your account on the 18th October at 15:44.

Would you like my colleague to re-send this over to you?

Thanks,
Nick

Good evening,

We replied to your message by e-mail on 26th November 2019, but have received no response again. Copy e-mail below:-

"Good evening,

Thank you for your e-mail.

The latest e-mail received was 18th October 2019 at 16:55. We subsequently responded to advise that no e-mail response had been received in respect of our e-mails dated 24th June, 6th August and 2nd October 2019.

Please could you arrange for response to the aforesaid e-mails.

Thank you.

WDG "

Please could you advise why we only receive a response when we post on the forum?

Please could you also provide responses to our e-mails dated 24th June, 6th August and 2nd October 2019.

Thank you.

WDG