No response, payments blocked

Hello
I have tried to contact support via the app. I sent a message and email yesterday and still no reply. I cannot make any payments. I big amount of money is stuck in my account. This is really ridiculous and do not understand how tide is talking this so lightly. You cannot block someone’s money and then not respond!

My payments are also blocked and no one will reply to me

Hi @Amberfred,

I know our Member Support team has been in touch and that this is now all resolved. If you experience any other issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out via the in-app chat, they’d be happy to help!

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi I am in the same position as above - app is blocked, have sent email, multiple requests for help and tried to call. I urgently need access to my app. Please can someone respond to this?

Hi Kate,

I know our Member Support team has reached out and that everything is now resolved.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Valentine

I have same situation and no response

Hi @Golden,

I know our Member Support team is in touch with you via the in-app chat. Could you please get back to them so they can further assist you with this?

Thanks,
Valentine

The same has happened to me on Friday afternoon my accounts say there paused , no one has replied to me from customer support or email, my cards won’t work , incoming payments haven’t credited and I carnt pay anyone’s wages

Same thing happened to me this morning. Been waiting for 2 hours now for someone to contact me.
Absolutely shocking service. I want to close my account immediately (if anyone even has the courtesy of contacting me back)