No reply from Customer service

I have two business bank accounts with Tide - I have tried to close both of them for the last few months. Both requests were replied to , saying that my requests would be forwarded to th closures team.

Then nothing. No communication despite countless requests for an update - I’ve heard nothing for months and you have still kept both accounts open and even made a charge on one of them. I made the request on September 15th for this one and you haven’t replied since September 17th despite lots of messages. (Audiodust Limited)

The other (Wild Pitch Limited) The last time you replied was October 23rd and Ive heard nothing since, despite numerous messages from me. Again, Ive asked for this to be closed and you have simply ignore these.

This is not good at all - please let me know a solution

Thank you for reaching out about this @andymac

Firstly, I’d like to apologise for the delay in our responses on behalf of the team. It’s been a very busy few months, but we don’t want to keep anybody waiting on our responses for so long.

I’ve just had a look into this with the closures team and I’ve made sure to bring these cases up so that we can address them without any further delay.

I expect that by the end of this week, the team will have reached out and we’ll have a confirmation for you.

Regards,
Obi

I’ve been waiting 21 hours for my issue to be resolved

No one answers the messages

The dedicated phone line no one answers

It’s a joke