New User, nothing at all works and nobody responds and my money is in limbo

My card arrived and I cant activate it (yes I’ve tried 126 times under different light conditions and with different backgrounds)
I can’t confirm my email address in the app
I can’t confirm my mobile number in the app
I transferred £25k into the new business account, that was easy, getting it sent to my solicitor seems impossible, message comes back “cannot complete payment” no explanation as to why???
Best of all there is no way to contact support other than the in app chat which isn’t actually a live chat it’s a ticket system with a very long queue… If I cannort complete a property purchase tomorrow I will lose most of my money in default fees, i was stupid to trust new technology with something this important. Will cancel my account as soon as I get my money back, but that wont comopwensate me for the loss of the property purchase…BEWARE ITS A RUBBISH APP WITH RUBBISH SUPPORT

Hi @ELM, I’m sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with your card. I can see that you’re speaking with my colleague in Member Support via the in-app chat. Please rest assured that the team is looking into your requests for you and we’ll do our best to get everything resolved by close of business today.
Thank you, Ali