New user frustration PLEASE DO SOMETHING

Opened account May17as a new user- so far very poor experience. After 4 frustrating attempts to link to FreeAgent finally ‘support’ said there was a fault and they had had to push manually ?
So will the link now work automatically or not?
I tried using the in app support option - very long delays to responses.
Then my log of messages disappeared. I sent message asking where it had gone & was told the app had been updated and I should reinstall.
So I deleted old & reinstalled- now I simply cannot start a conversation at all - no facility to input and chat now option goes to blank screen with 3/4 progress bar at top of screen.
In desperation I am logging here BECAUSE your own app won’t let me contact ‘support’
Are you trying to lose new customers?
Please simply DO SOMETHING.

Update:
In the App some chat has now reappeared. (Original dialogue relating to frustrating attempts to link has indeed been deleted)

BUT Still no answer to my auto update question .

Hi @djpe, I’m really sorry to hear that you were having difficulties with FreeAgent. I can see that you’ve been speaking with my colleague Ross in Member Support and it looks as though everything is resolved :slight_smile:. Please don’t hesitate to reach out via the app if there’s anything else we can assist with, we’d be happy to help.
Thanks, Ali