Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Im trying to recover my account on an iPhone 11. Every time i click the link to recover and provide my email address it tells me to signup for a new account. I have only ever provided one email address to Tide and have received all communication via this email address from Tide to date. Support tell me they have emailed me at some other email address to confirm my email account however i have no record of which address they are using.

As i cant speak to a person this has now created an impossible loop to recover from and the money from my business is now unavailable to me.

I require urgent help to resolve this as i require these funds to keep the business afloat.

• created

May '20
  • last reply

May '20

replies

views

users

Hey there, thank you for reaching out about this here.

Whenever you try to access the Tide app from a new device, you’ll have to go through account recovery and the first step is always to confirm your email.

If the app redirects you to set up a new application, that means that the email you’ve submitted doesn’t match the one we have on our end associated with the account. If you can’t recall which email you used for your Tide account, I would recommend you reach out to us at [email protected] and let the team know, so that they can help sort this issue out for you.

In situations like these, we would need to take steps to verify your identity before we can confirm the proper email, to ensure that the information is only reaching the proper account holder. I appreciate that this is an inconvenience, but it’s necessary to keep our members’ accounts safe.

Obi

Thanks for coming back to us however we are unable to complete the online verification. We are 100% prepared to engage with Customer services and have been actively trying to however the message seems to be lost in translation. How do we complete the additional checks? We have been discussing this with Harry who tells us he has sent an email for us to verify to the account address however we have no idea what this is. Its strange that we receive all marketing emails on the correct email address but cant access the account?

We are absolutely prepared/desperate to complete the additional checks as it may be as simple as a typo in an email address to resolve this however we are staring at a brick wall currently.

I’ve passed this along to the Member Support team here so they can reach out to you and arrange for a call and go through the checks as soon as possible.

We’re getting a lot of requests, but we’ll try to help you out as best we can.

Obi