New phone, locked out of app. Tide Plus user, Tide Testflight beta user

Hi,

I switched phones and my iphones merged all of my apps and data over, you remembered my details and just asked for my security code which i entered, via face id, and normally - both times you said it was wrong when i have had the same code for the last 2 years with you. I am on the tide testflight beta program, a tide plus user, and an iban tester.

We are currently locked out - please help asap.

All sorted thanks to Tide’s awesome support. cheers

That’s great to hear, Jack! Thank you so much for getting in touch and letting us know about this. If you have any other questions or trouble with anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us through the in-app chat or e-mail hello@tide.co. We’d be more than glad to help! We wish you all the best for you and your business ahead. :slight_smile:

David I have a not dissimilar problem to this and I have been emailing hello@tide.co all and getting no responsse

Is this a place where I will get help OR is this just more wasted time???

Good morning Iain,

We’re sorry for the delay.

Please do try and log in to your account once again. I believe everything should now be sorted.

We wish you all the best!

I’m getting the same problem. My app isn’t letting me re-register as before, and it’s very frustrating as I need access to my account. I’m getting no responses from any of them. Please help!

Hello Kevin,

I hope you’re well.

Thank you for drawing this to our attention - we’ve replied to your threads and are here to help!

Please, if possible, try to keep the communication in one place, so we can assist you to the best of our abilities.

For future reference, please make sure you use your ID and the exact same email address as initially used when setting up your account otherwise you will be prompted to set up a new account.

Thank you so much! :blush:

I kept trying different threads because you weren’t replying. Whoever oversees customer services needs to take a good look at things. Maybe it’s just a one off, but I can see a lot of other people complaining at being left waiting for ages for responses. You used to be very quick. Maybe you’ve expanded too quickly and there’s been a lack of investment in resources/staff. Either way, it’s not good enough.

We’re grateful for your feedback, Kevin!

We’re constantly increasing the size and improving the quality of our Member Support team to support the higher volumes of requests we’re receiving and provide our members with the best possible journey moving forward.

I once again thank you for your constructive criticism - it’s great to have you on board! :blush: