Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Hello, I have a business account with Direct People Recruitment Group is the name. I have a new phone and when trying to login it has an old email address on the account so I cannot access. Please can someone look into this ASAP it has been days now and I have tried to create a ticket without repsonse!

Hello @jay1,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have contacted you via e-mail so the case can be resolved.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Borislav

I have still not received a response, nor can I access my account - I need this looked into ASAP now been over 3 days!

@jay1 Hi again.

Tide does not have a passport when it comes to logging in. You should use the e-mail associated with your Tide account when you click on ‘I already have an account’. No e-mail confirmations/verification is required when you enter it.

It will trigger a process of account recovery - entering your current phone number, scanning your ID, and taking a selfie, going forward it will send you a code to your phone and we will be able to let you access your account.

Let me know if you need any further assistance or have questions.

Regards,
Borislav