New account stuck on registration chat window?

Hello

I signed up for an account, completed ID etc and answered a few questions on a message on a chat window.

A day later I received a reply confirming the application was accepted and that the new account would be active when I logged back in. This was over a week ago; I have tried numerous times to login and it takes me every time back to the chat window?

I have left another message on that chat window and no reply?

I am very disappointed with the service thus far! Had I known I would have this difficultly and the very complicated non-costumer friendly options to receive help - I don’t think I would have bothered with Tide. I could have a high street business bank account by now. Instead I am still two steps behind and waiting?

I am a start-up business and this has held me back from launching… time is money and I am losing money because of this situation.

Tide have just connected me and informed it is now resolved.

I’m having the same issues. Can you let me know how this was resolved or can someone at tide look into my account?

Thanks

Sorry you’re having trouble @Tomnsgraham, could you please email hello@tide.co so our team can look in to this for you?