Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

I applied to open an account at the start of October. Ask to provide some information by the tide support which I did, it’s now been 3 weeks and I haven’t heard anything else!
Will it be opened or if not how do I cancel the application?

Thanks

Thank you for letting us know about this @samantha2312

I’ll look into this for you right away and do what I can to help get the process back on track.

Thank you for being patient with us thus far!

Regards,
Obi

I’ve just been in touch with our onboarding team and asked them to give you application its due priority, so we don’t keep you waiting any longer than necessary.

Wouldn’t say I was being patient, more frustrated

I’ve tried sending messages via the app. The app also shows a 1 as if something new has occurred but it’s just me having a one way conversation lol

I completely understand, Samantha.

I’ve stressed to the team that there’s been a significant delay and they’ll be in touch soon.

Regards,
Obi