Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

My accounts are still ‘being verified’ - but nothing happening. Who can help me get these accounts up and running again?

Hi there @Integratedcds

I’ve had a look into this, please note that for account recovery you have to use the email that’s already associated with the account. If you use a different one, the app will put you through the application process for a new account.

The team will be in touch about the separate application, but for now I would recommend that you go through the recovery process once more. If you don’t recall which email you’ve used for the account, please reach out to [email protected] so that the team can verify you and assist with the process.

Regards,
Obi

I already have given full details to the Tide help but still no response? Nobody is confirming the correct email address? I have given all details across but still no response?

Hi there @Integratedcds

I just tried to give you a call to help sort this out for you a bit more quickly, I’ll also be writing you a message through one of the emails we’ve received from you.

Regards,
Obi

Which email account will you be writing to? And can you explain why my account is still frozen? The account is for [email protected]. The company is ‘Integrated Construction Design Services Ltd. can you call me again please?

Thanks,

Martin 07883168376

Thank you for taking the time for a call @Integratedcds

If you need anything, please let me know here, I’d be happy to get back to you and assist however I can.

Regards,
Obi

Hi there @Rebecca09

I can see that you’ve submitted an application with us. I would recommend that you reinstall the app and recover your access by selecting ‘I already have an account’ when you boot up the app.

Otherwise, please don’t hesitate to send a message to [email protected] so that the Member Support team can connect you with the right team.

Regards,
Obi