Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Has anyone had any experience with performing an MVL with Tide? Tide has been great for doing day-to-day transactions, but after reading other posts about the severe issues other customers have had trying to get money out, I am scared and thinking I just transfer my money to another business account with a separate bank before appointing the liquidator. For any Tide staff, what is procedure for an MVL? What is the range in timeframes for carrying out your duties and transferring the money to the liquidator?

Thanks in advance!

• created

Apr '20
  • last reply

Apr '20

views

users

Hello, we would suggest to collect all the questions you have and contact us through the in-app chat. This way we can assist you in taking the best decision possible and be informed about the future outcome.