Multiple business/multiple users

I’m very interested in using Tide for my business banking, but I’m currently held back by two things so I’m interested in the roadmap for these features:

1. For a partnership, which is one of my companies, both partners really need access to the account online or via the app.
  2. I have two companies and would like to switch both to Tide.

Are these things something you’re working towards, and if so, do you have a rough timeframe?

Thanks,

Hi @greu79, pleased to inform you that we’re working hard to introduce both multi-user and multi-device accessibility. However, at this stage, we are unable to provide a timeline for these features. Rest assured we’ll keep you informed once we announce a timetable for doing so. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and if you have any further questions, do get in touch. I’d be happy to help :slight_smile:

Any updates on this ? It is probably one of the most requested feature !

Hi @rtuyaerts!
We have recently made an announcement regarding Team Cards, which represents the first step on the journey towards full team access! You can read more about this here - Tide Preview: Team Cards

Is there any update on this? Now that the Euro IBAN doesn’t automatically sync with Xero, this is by far the most needed feature (not that it wasn’t before),

It’s been 2 years since you started “working on this” and 1 year since team cards, but still no multi users :man_shrugging:

Thank you for getting in touch @robprovius. I’ve spoken to our product team in charge of multi-user and they want to assure members that this functionality is a high priority. This will be a complex structure to build and we are looking at implementing incremental steps which will provide multi-user access whilst we build this function. Our first step will be allowing co-directors equivalent access to the app.

In the meantime, we offer team cards and read access (https://www.tide.co/blog/new-feature/give-your-team-read-access/). We do not have a timeline for our multi-access stages yet, but our team are working hard to deliver this to our members, and we will continue to supply updates wherever possible.

If you have any further questions, you’re welcome to reach out via the app, or to hello@tide.co, and the team will be happy to help.

Thanks, Ali

Thank @Ali-C_at_Tide

I appreciate the honest update and the complexity of this issue.

In the meantime, we offer team cards and read access (https://www.tide.co/blog/new-feature/give-your-team-read-access/).

I have read access already, but 2 things this doesn’t do that I do need:

• No balance
  • No Euro account

If it’s quicker to add these that might be worth considering?
Thanks, Rob

Thank you for the feedback @robprovius, we really appreciate it. I’m going to feed this back to the product team now.

Thanks, Ali