Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Hi,

We are a start up payroll company, just wanted to know if the tide account would allow us to upload a txt file to make multiple bacs payments in one go.

Thanks

Mo

• created

Nov '17
  • last reply

18d

replies

views

users

link

Hi @mohammedismail, thanks for your question. Bulk payments is something we are looking to integrate in the future but have not yet announced a timetable for doing so. We’ll be sure to keep you posted here.

12 months later

Hi @ron1russell,

I’m afraid we don’t have an update at this stage but we’ll make sure to update the community as soon as we have more information.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I’d be happy to help :slight_smile:
Valentine

2 years later

Any update on this? It’s now over 3 years and it’s a pretty basic banking function.

If you’ve not done it now I think the original comment of “it’s something we’re looking to do” is highly misleading.

Hi @jamesos,

Thank you for reaching out and for your question. I’m happy to say that actually bulk payments feature is one of our mid-term planned features on our roadmap. I can’t provide you with a specific date when it will be live, unfortunately, however you can keep an eye on the progress of the feature on our roadmap here - https://trello.com/b/U5zQ5Jus/tide-feature-roadmap 2
We truly hope that it will be released soon.

Should you have any other questions, feel free to reach out in-app or via email at [email protected]

Best wishes,
Zoe

Thanks Zoe,

I’m aware it’s on your ‘mid-term’ roadmap, indeed I’ve upvoted it, but that is little to no consolation without a timeline. I understand giving accurate dates are hard as things change (I run a software company myself) but maybe you can give me two stats:

• what is the average length of time for a ‘mid term’ feature going from on Trello to in the app?
  • what are the upper and lower lengths of time for a ‘mid term’ feature going from on Trello to in the app?

This would at least give us some expectation to work with.

Hi @jamesos,

I’m sorry for the delay in my response. Thank you for voting on our roadmap. I’m afraid I won’t be able to give you an average length of time for our mid-term features. I’m sorry for this inconvenience.
I can see that the relevant team are currently working on the bulk payments feature so we hope it will be available soon. We generally inform our members for any new features via email or on our blog and social media channels so I can recommend you to keep an eye on them and check your email inbox for any updates.

If you need any assistance, don’t hesitate to contact our team in-app or via email at [email protected]

Best regards,
Zoe