Missing / Returned BACS payments

Hi i have just been informed that my payment was returned to my client. i am also awaiting payment tomorrow. The app is very, very slow and no-one is getting back to me. I need to know if my client sends again the payments will go through and not be returned!
many thanks Sarah

Hi Sarah,

We sincerely apologise for the delay with responses. We were having issues with the app this morning, this was due to an outage at a global network connectivity provider (Cloudflare), which is currently affecting services across the web.

Cloudflare confirmed the cause of the issue is now fixed, but it may take some time for services to return to normal.

I can see that an agent has got back to you regarding your issue. If you have any other questions or queries, feel free to contact our Member Support team either via the app or email on hello@tide.co

Hi Nick, the payments are still not going through. i emailed an attachment to the hello Tide email. I really need urgent help as they client says its your end and i havent been able to receive payments for 3 weeks.
Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Apologies for the inconvenience you have been facing.

I can see that an agent from the Member Support team have been in touch with you regarding your query, if you could respond as soon as possible, we will get this resolved for you.

Hi please my bank account number details just changed and my clients has paid in cash into my old account. Please need this cas money for my staffs wages in the morning
Regards Benjamin

Hi There!

Have you been in touch via the in app chat with this request? I’ve tried locating your account on our side but haven’t had much luck.

I transferred money from my paypal account which should arrive immediately, one hour later and there is still no acknowledgement of the funds in my account. Can someone please respond. BTW is the support 24/7? Very poor customer service, I am seriously thinking of closing my account and using a high street bank again, this is stressful and concerning.

Hi @SKwriting ,

Thanks for reaching out, and we’re sorry for the delay in getting back to your request. Our faster payments are currently processed every 2 and a half hours, but we are working hard to make our payments instant. Instant payments are on Tide’s roadmap! You can follow our tech team’s progress here: https://trello.com/c/BZKOkIH4/42-instant-payments

Our Member Support team is available 24/7 via the app and at hello@tide.co, if you need further support with this payment or there’s anything else we can help you with a please do reach out via these channels.

Thanks,
Kerstin