Missing payment - over 2 weeks

payments

Hello

One of our clients made a payment to our business on 30th August via BACS, and this has not appeared in our account. We have been provided proof of payment from the client. This is seriously affecting our cash flow and there doesn’t seem to be much urgency from Tide to sort this out.

@Tide since you seemed to of stopped replying within the Support (Support not loading in-app FYI, only via web), please could you advise how to urgently resolve this situation?

Thanks

Hi @gndigital we are sorry to hear this.

Please rest assured it’s never possible for your money to be lost/missing. Our Member Support team strive to deliver fast and effective solutions to our members so we are disappointed that this was not the case for you.

I can see that an agent from our Member Support team has been in touch with you regarding your query.
If you have any other questions or queries, please reach out to our agents as they will be happy to help.

Thanks,
Nick

Hi Nick

I’ve had no reply from the Tide support team today, which makes it 24 hours since any type of response. I have the full payment confirmation from our client, but I’ve yet to be provided with a way of delivering this to you so that you can investigate the issue fully?

Please can someone reach out to us on this?

Thanks