Long time for support to answer chat?

Hi @FOD,

I’m sorry for the slow response. I know our Member Support team has reached out to you to give you more information since then.

Rest assured that it’s never possible for Tide to lose your money. Our members’ funds are kept in a protected Safeguarding account, meaning that they can never be loaned out to other customers and, as such, are not exposed to risk.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

Please rest assured that the team is on it and that they’ll be back in touch as soon as we have an update.

Thanks,
Valentine

This is two weeks and you can’t confirm when you will return my £13k. No date. No time. I just have to wait. This is really unacceptable

If you have not lost my money why can’t you find it?

Hi @FOD,

I completely understand your frustrations, please rest assured that the team is on it.

They have sent you an in-app message to follow up on this and they’ll keep you updated on the situation.

In the meantime, don’t hesitate to let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help.

Thanks,
Valentine

Another line here to acknowledge how bad the support system is.

Hi @Swoonigan

I understand that our COO and Member Support team reached out to you on the phone and the in-app chat last night to apologise and give you a full explanation of the situation after the issue experienced by our third-party provider was resolved.

I completely understand that this situation must have been stressful and might have caused your business inconvenience. Rest assured that the team was working hard to fix this as quickly as possible with our provider.

If you’d like to give us further feedback, please don’t hesitate to get back to our Member Support team or request a call back.

Once again, I’d like to apologise for the stress and inconvenience this situation must have caused.

Thanks,
Valentine