Long time for support to answer chat?

Hi @JimHurren,

I’m sorry to hear you’ve been experiencing issues. I believe our Member Support team has reached out to further assist you since then.

Don’t hesitate to let them know if you need any further help.

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi, been waiting 2 1/2 hours for a response to an urgent enquiry, whats going on? Is there anybody at all in customer service? I need an urgent response if anybody is reading this

Having trouble getting help - can someone get in touch please

Hi @holmefarme,

I’m really sorry for the delay in getting back to you! We’re currently receiving a high volume of applications and messages but rest assured that the team is on it and are working hard to make sure we get back to queries as quickly as possible.

I’m glad to know this is now all resolved :slight_smile:

Don’t hesitate to reach out to our Member Support team via the in-app chat if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi @Tahmidahmed,

I’m very sorry to hear that. I believe our Member Support team has reached out since then to further assist you.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I’m happy to help.

Thanks,
Valentine

Over 2 hours ago I sent an in/app communication about fraudulent transactions on my account. I sent a message on here an hour ago. No response whatsoever. Really really disappointed with this.

Hi @angelos1906,

I’m so sorry to hear you have been disappointed by your experience.

I know our Member Support team has been in touch since then to further assist you with this. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to them if you need further help.

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi @Valentine_at_Tide - I’ve sent a couple of messages via in-app chat regarding an urgent delay in receiving payments. Could you please help?

Hi @tdar,

Sorry for the delay here. I believe our Member Support team has gotten in touch to further assist you since then :slight_smile:

Don’t hesitate to let them know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,
Val

@Valentine_at_Tide - thanks a lot! I’ll follow up via the chat :slight_smile:

Good afternoon my funds are being held in your suspense account for more than 8days. I am trying to get someone in support to follow up and return my funds.

Hi @FOD,

Our Member Support team has reached out to you via the in-app chat to further assist you with this.

Rest assured that they’re on it. Don’t hesitate to get back to them if you have questions.

Thanks,
Valentine

Thank you so much. I received a response now from hello@ email and support in the app now.

I am really not happy. You have £13k of my money that was returned by Barclays. They cannot credit my account directly. Hence the funds have been sent to your suspense account since 1 April. Why can you not send back my funds immediately

Why will this take more days to get my own funds.

I believe our Member Support team gave you a call to update you on the situation @FOD.
Please rest assured that they’re on it and that they’ll be back in touch as soon as they have an update.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to get back to them.

Thanks,
Valentine

Hello I have been waiting for response to both chat messages and email.

Why have I not received any replies?

As business owners we expect prompt replies as it affects our cash flow.

Please can somebody confirm how long it takes to receive expected CHAPS payments?

Hi @MissMaria,

I’m sorry for the slow reply, we’re currently receiving a very high volume of messages. Rest assured that the team is working hard to get back to all our members as quickly as possible.

CHAPS payments received into our system before 3pm will be processed on the same working day between 4:10pm and 7:10pm. Any payments made/received after this time will be processed on the next working day from 4:10pm.

If your funds have not appeared within these timeframes, please let the Member Support team know in the app.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions :slight_smile:

Thanks
Valentine

This is actually ridiculous. Almost two weeks you have my funds and no timeline when you will return my £13k. This is really unacceptable. The funds have been returned to you from Barclays since the 1st April to credit into my account and after almost 2 weeks you cannot manage to credit my account. Is the organisation in financial difficulty that you can’t return the funds? I want my money back.

This is transfer I made and Barclays returned because I did not put the right reference on the payment. Rejected within 24 hours out of their system. 2 weeks later I am waiting to get my own funds back. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Still no reply from anyone today