Long time for support to answer chat?

Hi - I’m brand new to Tide. I have sent a question to the chat on the app to ask about my first payment but 40 mins later no-one has picked up. Usually these things seem to be picked up almost instantaneously. Is the chat app just email? Any rule of thumb as to how long it takes for a chat request to be responded to?

Hi @Beam,

Welcome to Tide!

Sorry to hear you’ve been waiting for longer than our usual response time - we’re currently experiencing a large number of in-app messages. Our Member Support team is working hard to get back to our members as quickly as possible.

I believe they have been in touch to assist you with this - please don’t hesitate to get back to them if you have any other questions :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi Thanks - just received a response - fairly lengthy delay though - several hours - if something is urgent is there a fast track out of interest?

Hi @Beam

At the moment, our current average response time is under 60 minutes. However, if you have an urgent query just let the team know and they’ll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Let me know if you have any other questions about Tide, I’d be happy to help :slight_smile:

Valentine

Hi. If your average speed of response is 60 minutes please can you tell me why the twice I have sent a question I haven’t had a response in 60 minutes? First was a little over 2 days and my second support request was sent 12 hours ago and still no response

Can someone contact me I can’t get into my account thanks Stacey mcmylor

Hi @Stace,

Our Member Support team has reached out via email to further assist you with this.

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi,

I am very disappointed with the lack of communication I am receiving from Tide. What if I needed your assistance for an emergency. This lack of communication could potentially become a big issue further down the line. What is also just as bad, is the vague information about international business account.

I think it is appalling to expect business owners who are under enough pressure already, to just be okay with Tide lack of organisation and preparation.

Please tell me where I can go to close down my account? I gave Tide a chance and you haven’t been transparent about your services and this platform.

Hi @Autonomous,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I know our Member Support team has reached out to you via the in-app chat since then to further assist you and add you to the IBAN waitlist. Our dedicated team should be in touch to give you an update soon.

We’re very sorry about this delay and are working on improving our response time as a top priority.

Thank you for your patience Solomon.

Valentine

Fair enough, I appreciate the perseverance, and thank you for responding.

@Valentine_at_Tide

Hi Valentine,

The last time I heard from your onboarding team was on monday. I started the application process two weeks ago, this is becoming urgent…

Regards,

José

Hi @joseahernandez,

I believe the team has been in touch and that this is all resolved now :slight_smile:

Don’t hesitate to let them know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Valentine

@Valentine_at_Tide
Yes, many thanks!
As discussed in a previous conversation, could you put me in the “beta” list for the EURO account? Otherwise, who should I talk about?

Regards,

José

Hi @joseahernandez,

I’m happy to confirm I’ve just added you to the waitlist :wink:

Thanks,
Valentine

Need to send 9k and my transaction is blocked. No reply from support. Loosing customer. Need response ASAP!

Hi @Golden,

I know our Member Support team is in touch with you via the in-app chat. Could you please get back to them so they can further assist you with this?

Thanks,
Valentine

I have the same issue (waiting for almost an hour now) . You shouldn’t state a response time of 20 minutes when clearly everybody has to wait for ages. Is there not hotline number to call?

So there is not even an answer here. It’s urgent. I’m missing over 14k in my account and need to make payments today. Can somebody look into this, please

Hi @matzemu,

I’m really sorry for the slow reply. We have been receiving a very high number of messages lately and are working hard to get back to members as fast as possible.

I believe the team has been in touch to further assist you since then.

If you experience any other issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Member Support team via the in-app chat.

Thanks,
Valentine

I have been waiting for 89 minutes for a response from support (average waiting time 60 mins? Mmmmmm). My card won’t activate through the app and I need to use it. Please contact me urgently.