Locked out

I was locked out ‘for security reasons’ yesterday’ I can see there is a new reply in the App but I cannot access it to reply. I have emailed and had no reply in an hour and a half. Please respond urgently to my email address, or give me a number to call, please?

We urgently need access to our account!

Jonathan

Hey! where are the team? I need help - my account has been locked and I am getting no responses -t this is unacceptable. The first responses were timely but then I was locked out fo the app, as mentioned, so cannot respond through it, hence, as mentioned, posting here. No reply to an email of several hours ago either.

I am a customer and I need help - please provide it. The lack of response is outrageous. As a company, I am now letting down suppliers and trusted associates who I cannot pay. Is this response in line with what are said to be Tide’s Values?

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you @PBCIC!

I can see our team has reached out to you over email and in the app, we’ve just sent another email your way. If you don’t receive this let me know and we’ll get in touch another way :slight_smile:

I too have been locked out and have spent 3 hours trying to log in on line and have asked for a call, no one is calling me back- what is the hold up?

Sorry you’re having trouble @harry128,

Glad to see Bobbi from our Member Support gave you a call to get this resolved for you, if there’s anything else you need just let us know :slight_smile:

I too need the same help and have waited for 2 weeks. I cannot access the messages in the app so can someone get in contact with me with urgency. I need access now.

Sorry you’re having trouble @OCBank,

We’ve just sent you an email to get to the bottom of this for you.
Just so you know, if you’re ever having trouble getting in touch via the app, you can also reach our Member Support team at hello@tide.co :slight_smile:

Hi I’ve sent two emails about this is issue and no reply, still locked out. Do you read your emails?

Does tide have any customer service staff?

Really sorry you haven’t been receiving our responses to your emails @bennaylor!

If you are restoring the apps linked to your previous device, you will just need to delete and re-install the Tide app. For security reasons, you cannot access your account on a restored version of the app.

We have more information on this here

Francis from our Member Support team is giving you a call now to get this resolved for you :slight_smile:

Hi, I have been locked and have I tried to reset without any luck several time - can please help. Urgently require access to account

Hi, I have been locked and have I tried to reset without any luck several time - can please help. Urgently require access to account