Locked out of app

I have been locked out of my account. The app is not recognising my passcode (Not changed) and wont recognise any mobile number entered. I have tried emailing the ‘hello@tide.co’ but have got no response. This is now urgent as I need to check a credit has been received before dispatching some goods. Please help urgently!!

Hi Julius!

Sorry to hear this, I’ve just emailed you back with a few more questions, if you could get back to me through that channel that would be amazing!

Thanks,
Felicity

Similar problem… I’m a new customer, signed up for the Tide account a few days ago. I’ve had two messages from Tide (on the app) I can’t see them because I can’t log in. I’ve waited the time for the account to be activated and as I’ve now had messages I’m sure it is. The screen is stuck on the “egg timer”

Hi David,

We’re sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Could you please reach out to our Help team via the in-app chat so they can look into this and further assist you?

Thanks,
Valentine

I think that might be part of the problem. The app won’t open so all the messages sent to that can’t be seen. More popped up today. I’m stuck with the “Egg timer” which won’t refresh. I’m wondering whether it is best to delete the app and start again?

Hi David,

I’m sorry to hear this, can you send a screen shot of this holding page to hello@tide.co so I can raise this with our technical team for you.

Thanks, the Help team

I am having similar issues - I was in the middle of setting up an account with Tide and now I have been locked out of the app. I emailed to find out what is going on and have had no response

Hi @jbox, thanks for reaching out!

Apologies for the delayed response. I will get an agent from the On-boarding team to reach out to you right away. If you have any further questions or queries, email our Member Support your full name and business name to hello@tide.co and they will be happy to assist.

Thanks,
Nick