Lack of Communication & Missing Payment

It’s been near a month when payments were refunded from a bank and to date this payment can’t be traced. Provided all information and additional information 5 days ago and still payment can’t be found. Lack of communication and apologies is all I am getting. We are in 21st century technology is well advance but here 4 weeks in and payment can’t be found. I am messing 4 to 5 times a day only getting 1 response even though it clearly states they will respond within 20 minutes not the case with me feeling frustrated and possible legal action. Please Tide I know you have grown so quickly in such a short time have the infustructure in placevto grown so quickly so that you don’t let your valuable customers down

Hi @SaeedUK,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I’m so sorry to read you’ve been disappointed with our service on this occasion. Our number one priority is to provide the best service to our members - rest assured that the team is on it and are working hard to get back to members as quickly as possible.

I believe this is now all resolved but please don’t hesitate to get back in touch with our Member Support team if you have any other questions or need assistance with anything.

Thanks,
Valentine

closed #3

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.