Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

The customer service reply times are awfully immensely long. My account has been paused and I have been with Tide for over a Year!!
Payments will be missed And my business will be in deep water if this isn’t resolved!

Please, the wait is unbearable.

• created

May '20
  • last reply

May '20

replies

views

users

24 Hrs later and still no response from having money stolen from my account, I do wonder if Tide has been compromised and that is why your account has been paused.
With no communication or response you can only expect the worst.

Hello, we have prioritized this for you and do hope to have an update as soon as possible.

Hello, we will pass this onto the relevant team so they can try and speed up the process for you.

@muhammedzuhaibahmed Thank you for the information.

We will ask the team to reach back to you, please note that their operational hours are during the business days.

Thank you for your patience!

It’s been 11 days. 11 DAYS! I have had no response. My garage will be closed down soon if you guys cant resolve anything!!!

Plus if you CANT handle the volume of support, then why offer the quick turn around on your app? Bit ironic that you don’t offer any help on the forum, neither on the support chat.

I have been told it would be prioritised but I guess that was a joke ?