Issue affecting inbound Faster Payments - 10th June 2019

Payments are down at the moment for incoming and outgoing when will this be resolved.

Nathan

Are there currently any issues with faster payments into account as I seem to be having some issues with receiving

Hi @Tomjames1983 and @weissbraun , thank you for getting in touch. I can see that your payments have both been received. I’m very sorry for any inconvenience caused by the delay. If you need any further support please don’t hesitate to message in-app, our Member Support team will be happy to help.
@Rep1 please let me know if you’re still having issues and I will pick this up for you right away.
Thank you, Ali

Is there still problems with incoming payments as I’ve not received merchant service payments into one of my accounts for 2 days ?
Please confirm what the problem is
Thank you

I am having problems with incoming payments again ! What’s happening ? Can someone update us on this ongoing problem please ?

Hi @Antico42, thanks for getting in touch. I can see that you’ve spoken with our Member Support team via the in-app chat. Please continue to respond via the app so we can investigate this for you and get it resolved :slight_smile:
Thanks, Ali

Hi I have messaged over three hours ago as I have not had any payments all week and have staff wages to pay and bills bouncing! please can we have an update!

Hi Cara, we do apologise for not getting back to you sooner! Unfortunately our Member Support team have no recollection of this message from this morning. If you could please send another message either via the Tide app or email us at hello@tide.co with your full name and company name, someone will be in touch to sort this issue out!

I’ve been waiting for over 9hours got a faster payment still nothing yet. I have been waiting 4hrs for a response from the in app service and still nothing. I’m desperate to know what’s going on

Hi @Zee5, I can see that you’ve been speaking with our Member Support team via the app. My colleague Emily sent you a message earlier this afternoon, if you could please get back to her with the required details so we can look into this for you.
Thanks, Ali