Issue affecting inbound Faster Payments - 10th June 2019

Good morning Valentine,

My payment still hasn’t been processed, I’m beginning to get worried now.

It looks like this is still ongoing as I haven’t received any payments since Sunday, very disappointed with the lack of transparency to your customers.

I’m losing custom! When will I start receiving inbound transfers? My customers are asking for their receipts!

Can you please advise a timeline for the clearance of the delayed payments? Still not received a payment sent Sunday afternoon.

Still not sorted I see

UPDATE:

Faster Payments: I can confirm that the issue our banking partner experienced which affected Faster Payments made into Tide accounts between Sunday 13:00 and Monday 13:00 are in the queue and being processed. If your payment hasn’t arrived yet, it will be processed as soon as possible.

BACS: We have been informed that our banking partner experienced issues with BACS payments made into Tide accounts between Thursday 17:30 and Friday 17:30. We will give you an update on this as soon as we have more information.
Any BACS payments sent before and after that time window will be processed as normal.

If you have any other questions or queries about this, please reach out directly to our Member Support team via the in-app chat and someone will be in contact with you.

We’d like to apologise again for the inconvenience these issues might be causing to you and your business.
Rest assured that we are working hard with our banking provider to resolve this as a matter of urgency.

Do you have a timescale for when this will be fixed?

Afternoon Valentine,

Do you know when all this will be resolved my suppliers are really getting impatient with me.

My BACS payment is outside of the window. The Member Support are not responding. Please can you chase.

It took your banking partner 5 days to let you know there was a problem with BACS?
Final straw for me. I wont even go into how much hassle this has caused for me today.
I’m off to Natwest.

I have just received my payments

Hi @m125, the processing time for BACS payments is 3 working days, which is standard for all banking institutions. With the outage starting at 17:30 on Thursday, we were informed of the issue this morning. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
@bmurphy I understand that your payment issue is now resolved, but please don’t hesitate to reach out via the in-app chat if we can assist with anything else.
@Grun, @Motivated-mike as soon as we have any further updates we will post here in community and on twitter. I’m sorry for the delays you’re experiencing.

What about CHAPs payments?

Hi @Pdb240389, CHAPS payments have not been affected at all and have been processed as usual.

UPDATE:

BACS: All BACS payments made into Tide accounts between Thursday 17:30 and Friday 17:30 have now been processed.

Faster Payments: Faster Payments made into Tide accounts on Sunday between 18:30 and 19:30 are in the queue and will be processed as soon as possible. Our banking provider is working to resolve this as a matter of urgency and we’ll give you an update as soon as the payments have been processed. All the other Faster Payments affected have now been processed.

We’d like to apologise again for the inconvenience these issues might be causing to you and your business.

If you have any other questions or queries about this, please reach out directly to our Member Support team via the in-app chat and someone will be in contact with you.

My customer payments are bouncing back to their bank, had a customer call today saying their bank are flagging Tide as fraud. My payments have also been blocked so cannot pay bills. How long will this issue go on for and how long will there be no information for?

What about payment from today? Still nothing.

Hi @Simfox, thank you for getting in touch. I can see that you’re speaking with my colleague in our Member Support team. Please continue to reply to our in-app messages and we’ll do everything we can to resolve this.
Thank you, Ali

UPDATE:

Faster Payments: Our Finance Partner have confirmed that Faster Payments made into Tide accounts on Sunday between 18:30 and 19:30 have now been processed.

We can now confirm that all inbound Faster Payments and BACS made during the interruption that started on 10th June have now been processed.

We apologise again for the inconvenience these issues may have caused and thank you for your continued patience during this time.

If you have any other questions or queries about this, please reach out directly to our Member Support team via the in-app chat.

Thanks,
Valentine

Why am i not receiving payments today? Is there still an issue?