Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Hi @m125, the processing time for BACS payments is 3 working days, which is standard for all banking institutions. With the outage starting at 17:30 on Thursday, we were informed of the issue this morning. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
@bmurphy I understand that your payment issue is now resolved, but please don’t hesitate to reach out via the in-app chat if we can assist with anything else.
@Grun, @Motivated-mike as soon as we have any further updates we will post here in community and on twitter. I’m sorry for the delays you’re experiencing.

UPDATE:

BACS: All BACS payments made into Tide accounts between Thursday 17:30 and Friday 17:30 have now been processed.

Faster Payments: Faster Payments made into Tide accounts on Sunday between 18:30 and 19:30 are in the queue and will be processed as soon as possible. Our banking provider is working to resolve this as a matter of urgency and we’ll give you an update as soon as the payments have been processed. All the other Faster Payments affected have now been processed.

We’d like to apologise again for the inconvenience these issues might be causing to you and your business.

If you have any other questions or queries about this, please reach out directly to our Member Support team via the in-app chat and someone will be in contact with you.

My customer payments are bouncing back to their bank, had a customer call today saying their bank are flagging Tide as fraud. My payments have also been blocked so cannot pay bills. How long will this issue go on for and how long will there be no information for?

Hi @Simfox, thank you for getting in touch. I can see that you’re speaking with my colleague in our Member Support team. Please continue to reply to our in-app messages and we’ll do everything we can to resolve this.
Thank you, Ali

UPDATE:

Faster Payments: Our Finance Partner have confirmed that Faster Payments made into Tide accounts on Sunday between 18:30 and 19:30 have now been processed.

We can now confirm that all inbound Faster Payments and BACS made during the interruption that started on 10th June have now been processed.

We apologise again for the inconvenience these issues may have caused and thank you for your continued patience during this time.

If you have any other questions or queries about this, please reach out directly to our Member Support team via the in-app chat.

Thanks,
Valentine

Payments are down at the moment for incoming and outgoing when will this be resolved.

Nathan

Are there currently any issues with faster payments into account as I seem to be having some issues with receiving

Hi @Tomjames1983 and @weissbraun , thank you for getting in touch. I can see that your payments have both been received. I’m very sorry for any inconvenience caused by the delay. If you need any further support please don’t hesitate to message in-app, our Member Support team will be happy to help.
@Rep1 please let me know if you’re still having issues and I will pick this up for you right away.
Thank you, Ali

Is there still problems with incoming payments as I’ve not received merchant service payments into one of my accounts for 2 days ?
Please confirm what the problem is
Thank you

I am having problems with incoming payments again ! What’s happening ? Can someone update us on this ongoing problem please ?

Hi @Antico42, thanks for getting in touch. I can see that you’ve spoken with our Member Support team via the in-app chat. Please continue to respond via the app so we can investigate this for you and get it resolved :slight_smile:
Thanks, Ali

Hi I have messaged over three hours ago as I have not had any payments all week and have staff wages to pay and bills bouncing! please can we have an update!

Hi Cara, we do apologise for not getting back to you sooner! Unfortunately our Member Support team have no recollection of this message from this morning. If you could please send another message either via the Tide app or email us at [email protected] with your full name and company name, someone will be in touch to sort this issue out!

I’ve been waiting for over 9hours got a faster payment still nothing yet. I have been waiting 4hrs for a response from the in app service and still nothing. I’m desperate to know what’s going on

Hi @Zee5, I can see that you’ve been speaking with our Member Support team via the app. My colleague Emily sent you a message earlier this afternoon, if you could please get back to her with the required details so we can look into this for you.
Thanks, Ali