Issue affecting inbound Faster Payments - 10th June 2019

Unfortunately, due to a technical issue at our finance partner this morning, we are currently not receiving inbound faster payments. We will be sure to let you know once it is resolved. We expect our next update at 14:00 BST.

Will this issue be resolved today?

Hi @Motivated-mike, we are experiencing a delay with receiving inbound UK faster payments due to a technical issue at our banking partner. They are working to resolve the problem.

Any payments affected by this outage will be processed once the issue is resolved. All other banking services are operating as normal.

Hi. If my client has made a faster payment this morning will it just be held in a queue until its resolved?

Can you answer the question whether it will be resolved today?

Also how are you helping customers, such as myself, if payments need to be sent today but are waiting on money to land due to your issues?

Thank you for the update, I’ll just like to know will this technical issue be resolved today? As I’ve been expecting a payment all morning which was done via faster payment and still has not reflected in my balance.

Hi all,

We’re expecting this to be resolved within the next few hours. I will give you an update at 2 pm.

Thank you very much for your patience and sorry again for the inconvenience this might be causing.

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi all,

The issue is unfortunately still on-going. Our banking partner is working to resolve this as a matter of urgency and we’ll give you a further update later this afternoon.

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi this is all well and good but… I’ve had an incoming transfer coming In since yesterday afternoon. I also have further people needing to transfer money into this account and have lost 4 sales today with people wanting to do a bank transfer.

Any update??

I have been waiting on payments to pay others.

Seriously considering other providers.

Hi all,

We’ve been advised that all Faster Payments made after 13:00 today have been processed as normal and all further payments will continue being processed as normal.

A number of inbound Faster Payments made between 13:00 yesterday and 13:00 today are still in the queue and will be processed as soon as possible. If your payment is in this time frame, we’d like to apologise again for the inconvenience this is causing.

We’re working with our banking partner to resolve this as a matter of urgency.

Thanks again for your patience.

pinned globally #12

Hey Tony,

Have your payments been processed yet?

I will be seriously looking at other bank accounts. This really isn’t acceptable I have lost 8 new customers today because of this!!

No mike they havent

Still waiting this is beyond a joke now!!

Hey Valentine,

Nothing still has been processed on my side. Are payments still being held in que?

My payments from yesterday still haven’t been received so it’s causing havoc for us as I can’t confirm a booking without it.

No they haven’t mike

Is anyone receiving their expected payments yet?