IPhone 11

So my new iPhone 11 didn’t pass muster for face recognition so I entered my 5 digit code instead, the same one as I have been using for the past year and know off by heart. Guess what… it locked me out for an hour. So I selected the message option so you could tell me what the problem was, and ha… ha… ha… you replied in the app that I can’t get into, very bright! So I logged in here to read it instead… nothing!

I have tried switching the phone on and off, but I am still counting down your pesky ritual so, to be repeated again at 10.30 am when I’m out of quarantine.

Hi David!

hank you so much for getting in touch and we’re sorry to hear that you’re having trouble regaining access to your application.

Would you be as kind as to uninstall the current Tide app and re-install it afresh? As a security measure, to regain access to your account after restoring/downloading the app on a new phone or uninstalling and reinstalling it, you will need to go through the Account Recovery process.

Click ‘I already have an account’ on the landing page and make sure you use your ID and the exact same email address as initially used when setting up your account otherwise you will be prompted to set up a new account.

The full guide, with step by step instructions and visuals, can always be found on our Tide Community page: https://www.tide.co/community/t/accessing-your-account-on-another-phone/430

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Hi,

I’m having the exact same problem and have already re-installed the app and it’s been undergoing check for well over 2 Hours.
What is the solution to this?

Hello Stephanie,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience experienced. We have located your case and escalated it to our relevant team. We are happy to confirm that the case is now resolved.

If you need any further assistance feel free to reach out to our Member Support team via the app or via hello@tide.co

Best regards,
Borislav

Another iPhone 11 upgrade here with the same issue. I’m about to try reinstalling. :crossed_fingers:t3:

Sorted now